How to replace the Freejump airbag cartridge ?
First of all, choose the capacity of the cartridge:
• 50cc for children airbags of S and L sizes ;
• 60cc for airbags : XXS Regular Fit, XS Regular Fit, XS Slim Fit, S Regular Fit, S Slim Fit, M Regular Fit , M Slim Fit, L Regular Fit ;
• 85cc for airbags : L Slim Fit, XL Regular Fit and XXL Regular Fit.
• 18gr for children body protector of L size and body protectors of XXS, XS and XST sizes ;
• 20gr for body protectors of S sizes ;
• 24gr for body protectors of ST and M sizes ;
• 33gr for body protectors of MT, L, LT and XL sizes.
Then proceed to the steps below with the help of the explanatory video :
/ STEP 1 /
Unscrew the cartridge and double check it has been used.
/ STEP2 /
Use an Allen key to unscrew the cap until the indicator is at the top of its rail.
/ STEP 3 /
Reposition the piston with the Allen key.
VERY IMPORTANT: bring back the piston in front of the hole using the Allen key!
/ STEP 4 /
Reposition the ball with its holding clip
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you insert back the ball into the piston. Never insert back the ball without bringing back the piston in front of the hole!
/ STEP 5 /
Start screwing back manually and straight the cap into the generator, finish with the Allen key.
/ STEP 6 /
Check with the indicator.
/ STEP 7 /
Double check that the cartridge is new before screwing it in.