Single Branch Stirrups
Soft’Up Classic – a new world of performance
Following the creation of the Foxy boot, resulting from a collaboration with Pénélope Leprevost and the Italian designer Pininfarina, the new freejump stirrup – with an eye set parallel to the tread and a slightly reduced size – has been specially designed for women.
The comfort, safety and technology of single-branch stirrups combined with the classicism of an eye set parallel to the tread for the first time.
Soft’Up Classic – exceptional comfort and performance
- Improved shock-absorption ability. Reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back, thanks to the branch’s new geometry. 3 times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
- Centre of gravity is set towards the front. This causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.
- Wide carbon tread, tilted studs: a supporting surface that is 12% bigger alleviates the pressure points on the arch of the foot.
Soft’Up Classic – improved safety
- Development of the manufacturing process. The aircraft-grade spring steel branch, with very high mechanical strength, is 37% more resistant thanks to the new manufacturing technique.
- Flexible outer branch. The freejump single-branch technology allows a flexible outer branch to be used. Designed so that pressure from the foot opens it up if a rider is dragged along by their horse.
1. Open eye / suitable for use with freejump’s single-strap stirrup leathers.
2. 9 treated studs (worn studs can be replaced)
3. Spring steel branch overmoulded with an elastomer
4. Flexible outer branch (can be replaced if damaged)
5. Extra-wide carbon tread
6. Cover (can be replaced if damaged)
7. Grip (worn grips can be replaced)