Women & men shoes
The new version of the LIBERTY shoe is now available: the LIBERTY+.
The LIBERTY+ shoe offers many technical innovations for exceptional comfort:
- comfort elastic on inner top heel side and on Achille’s tendon ;
- FJstrapping™ tongue with centering elastic;
- external Velcro attachment system Liberty Concept with the chaps, in full leather with reinforced stitches ;
- double stitchings for more durability ;
- full grain leather ;
- Freejump Riding Control™ inner sole, developed in collaboration with Sidas®, the specialis of orthopaedic soles for sports applications, which ensures pressure distribution and support under the foot plant ;
- injected rubber outsole with raised heel ;
- 3 position spur cleats and double stitched seams for optimum fixity and durability ;
- non-slip microfibre heel.
Compatible with LIBERTY+ chaps.
Sizes: 36 to 46 (EU).
Care instructions: wash with clean water, alternate between FREEWAX leather polish and wax.
Supplied in Freejump footwear and boots, Sidas soles (Sidas is the leading European manufacturer of therapeutic and sports soles) provide improved distribution of plantar pressure, leading to increased comfort throughout the skeleton.
The three spur positions on the heel allow the height of the spurs to be maintained under any circumstances, according to the rider’s needs