The Freejump Airbag is the result of our dedication for innovation, and of our desire for ever greater performance, comfort and safety for riders. Martin Fuchs is paving the way since December 2019 wearing the Freejump Airbag and Oscar & Gabrielle compatible clothing.
After 8 months of R&D, this new Freejump Airbag is the result of our dedication for innovation, and of our desire for ever greater performance, comfort and safety for riders.
Made in France
Each Airbag is tested individually
- Performance :
Inflation speed and level of protection outperform all CRITT certification tests
CE EU certification 2016/425
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
Neck protection optimized for wearing a certified riding helmet
Optimal neck protection : the neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas.
Continuous side protection for a trunk alignment perfect support
2 bust lengths on sizes XS, S, M, L for a back, lumbar and sacral protection suitable for all body types.
10 years guarantee high performance cartridges.
Micro-perforated fabrics for optimized ventilation
Invisible under the jacket.
Designed to be worn alone or with “Freejump Airbag Technology – Compatible Jacket” approved clothing.
- Care Instruction
– Do not machine wash, do not immerse in water. We advise you to clean your Freejump Airbag by hand using a mild detergent
– Never put your airbag in a dryer
– Do not iron
– Avoid high temperatures (direct sunlight, if left in a vehicle, near a heat source of flame).
– Do not leave your airbag folder or rolled up for a long time.
– Put your airbag on a coat hanger and store it in a dry place, away from humidity
Find all our advices about how to use the airbag here :